To accept and embrace each child; To offer state of the art pediatric clinical care; To educate and empower families toward better health, In a caring, compassionate and comprehensive manner. Some of our services include: immunizations, newborn prenatal care, sports physicals, information on breastfeeding, treatments for asthma, and much more!
Belly Ache? Try Our Symptom Checker
Is your child complaining of a tummy ache? Maybe a sore throat? Perhaps an earache?
Try out our Symptom Checker to get an idea of what different symptoms might mean. Just click on the part of the body your child is having problems with and read about possible ailments or illness.
And as always, don't hesitate to contact our office with your questions. Our Triage Nurses are available during office hours.
What is PCMH?
PCMH is a care delivery model whereby patient treatment is coordinated through their primary care physician to ensure they receive the necessary care when and where they need it, in a manner they can understand.
How does this benefit my child and family?
- 24x7 phone access to your care team by calling 615-329-3595
- Same-day appointments
- Preventative care and physicals (health risk assessments, sports, and school physicals)
- Acute care for illness and injuries
- Well-child visits, screenings, and vaccinations
- Online electronic access to your care team
- Referrals to top specialists and mental health providers
- Management of multi-specialty care plan including mental health