PEDIATRIC ASSOCIATES OF DAVIDSON COUNTY is currently working towards National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
What is PCMH?
PCMH is a care delivery model whereby patient treatment is coordinated through their primary care physician to ensure they receive the necessary care when and where they need it, in a manner they can understand.
How does this benefit my child and family?
- 24x7 phone access to your care team by calling 615-329-3595
- Same day appointments
- Preventative care and physicals (health risk assessments, sports and school physicals)
- Acute care for illness and injuries
- Well child visits, screenings and vaccinations
- Online electronic access to your care team
- Referrals to top specialists and mental health providers
- Management of multi-specialty care plan including mental health